At Birch Bay Retirement Village, residents are welcome to participate in a variety of year-round activities every day of the week, as well as some favorite seasonal offerings. Our Activities Coordinator creates a monthly calendar with social, recreational, and educational opportunities both on campus and off with transportation provided by our 15-passenger van.
Our weekly schedule may include the following:
- Weekly Worship Services: with local clergy visiting Birch Bay Village
- Weekly Wine & Cheese Socials in the Birch Bay Pub
- Clubs: Book Club, Writer’s Group, Men’s Group
- Transportation to Bar Harbor for Shopping & Errands
- Concerts from the area’s best Musicians
- Resident Dine Arounds to Mount Desert Island’s best Restaurants